OHR Organizational Chart
The NIH Office of Human Resources (OHR) advises the NIH Director and staff, Institute/Center management and staff, on strategic and tactical human resource (HR) management needs; directs HR management services; provides NIH leadership, strategic and operational planning for Human Capital program development, salary administration, corporate recruitment, employee and management development, and other functions; conducts studies and makes recommendations to senior NIH management for new or redirected HR efforts, programs, and policies, as appropriate; supports the HR systems and HR business needs of the NIH; and provides operational support to meet the NIH management and employee needs for Human resource services.
The NIH OHR is comprised of these divisions:
- Client Services Division (CSD)
- Compensation and Senior/Scientific Employment Division (CSSED)
- HR Systems, Analytics and Information Division (HR SAID)
- Workforce Relations Division (WRD)
- Workforce Support and Development Division (WSDD)
Select an OHR division in the graphic below to populate a list of OHR staff.