Commissioned Corps Resources and Links
- Association of Military Surgeons of the United States (AMSUS)
- Commissioned Officers Association (COA) of the United States Public Health Service
- DC Metropolitan Area Branch
- Junior Officer Advisory Group (JOAG)
- Military Officer's Association of America (MOAA)
- Navy Mutual Aid Association
- Reserve Officers Association (ROA) of the United States
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- OCCO - Career Development Annual Self Checklist
- Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)
- Military Pay and Benefits
- Service members' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) - New Information on Family Coverage Available
- Tricare Family Member Dental Plan (TFMDP) for active duty dependents. Administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc.
- Tricare Retiree Dental Program for retirees and their dependents. Administered by Delta Dental.
- Tricare Medical Benefits for active duty dependents, retirees and retiree dependents, and multiple contractors.
- Thrift Savings Plan
Exchanges and Local Bases
Forms and Pamphlets
- Individual Honor Award Nomination Record (HHS Only)
- Unit Honor Award Nomination Record (HHS Only)
- Request for Personnel Action - Commissioned Officer (PSC)
- Commissioned Corps Bulletin
- Commissioned Corps Issuance System
- Commissioned Corps Management Information System (CCMIS)
- Commissioned Personnel Official Forms
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)
- Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR)
- Office of the Surgeon General
- PHS Officer Device Supply Center
- RAPIDS - Office Locator (for ID Cards) - Provided by Defense Manpower Data Center.
- The Public Health Emergency Response Guide for State, Local, and Tribal Public Health Directors
Identification Cards for NIH CO Personnel may be obtained from either location below:
- Online Appointment Scheduler Please visit to make an appointment at the USPHS Rockville, MD site to renew your military ID.
Office of Commissioned Corps Operation (OCCO)
1101 Wootton Pkwy
Plaza level, Suite 100
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (240) 453-6038
Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
National Naval Medical Center
8901 Rockville Pike
Building 8, Room 2213
Bethesda, MD 20889
- You may also view the DEERS FAQ section of the CCMIS Web site for other DEERS/ID Card information.
Professional Advisory Committees (PACs)
- Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
- Therapist (Physical, Occupational, Speech Pathology and/or Audiology)
- Health Services Officer
- Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD)
- President’s Challenge
- Stars and Bars - Uniform Accessories