HR Systems Outage Information
WiTS – Planned Outage
Due to the scheduled deployment of a number of major system enhancements, WiTS will be offline beginning at 7:00p Thursday, August 13th and all day Friday, August 14th . Access to the system will be restored no later than 7:00a Monday, August 17th.
What will NOT be affected:
- Incoming data from Capital HR to WiTS
- Incoming data from USA Staffing to WiTS
- Established WiTS Report Subscriptions
- IC user access to WiTS Reports via OHR website
- Auto-generated WiTS Reminder/Notification emails
What will be affected:
- Direct access to WiTS for registered users.
- Access to WiTS components on the HR Requests page.
- HR Systems Support: During the outage period, users may request access/support for HR systems via email to HR Systems Support at HRSS@nih.gov.
- Retirement Estimate web page: During the outage period, the Retirement Estimate form will be unavailable. Enter your request after 7:00a, Monday, August 17th or contact the OHR Benefits and Payroll Liaison Branch.
- Senior Level Pay Online process: During the outage period, the Senior Level Pay form will be unavailable. Enter your request after 7:00a, Monday, August 17th.
Additional communication related to this planned outage will be disseminated to the WiTS user community directly in the coming days/weeks.