HR Classification and Recruitment Document System (HR CARDS)
HR CARDS houses NIH standard Position Descriptions (PDs) and Recruiting Documents. This system enables managers and HR Specialists to store and retrieve PDs and corresponding documents, as well as print OF-8s to facilitate and simplify the hiring process. HR CARDS provides consistency for the hiring process by allowing for the standardization, streamlining, and expediting of the classification and recruitment process for HR Specialists, administrative personnel and managers.
News and Updates
Below is a list of the top 40 series advertised at NIH which contain classification and recruitment documents.
Top 40 Series advertised at NIH in HR CARDS
- 0603- Physician’s Assistant
- 0640-Health Technician (Dietetics)
- 0644- Medical Technologist
- 0685-Public Health Analyst
- 0830- Mechanical Engineer
- 1001- Health Communications Specialist
- 1035-Public Affairs Specialist
- 1083-Technical Writer-Editor
- 1102-Contract Specialist
- 1105-Purchasing Agent
- 1106- Procurement Technician (OA)
- 1109-Grants Management Specialist
- 1412-Technical Information Specialist
- 1529- Mathematical Statistician
- 2210-IT Specialist
- 2606-Electronic Industrial Controls Mechanic
- 4749-Maintenance Mechanic
- 7408-Food Service Worker
- 0018-Safety and Occupational Health Specialist
- 0083-Police Officer
- 0185-Social Worker
- 0201- HR Specialist
- 0203-HR Assistant(OA)
- 0301-Program Specialist
- 0303- Program Support Assistant
- 0341-Administrative Officer
- 0343-Program Analyst
- 0404- Biological Science Laboratory Technician
- 0501-Financial Management Analyst
- 0510- Accountant
- 0560-Budget Analyst
- 0601-Health Scientist Administrator
- 0602-Medical Officer
Assessments -The Assessments column contains standard assessments (sets of applicant questions) to be used in conjunction with the vacancy announcement for a particular series/grade. This document includes the position specific questions used to rate the applicants. The Assessment documents will be visible to both HR users and managers.
Vacancy Announcement Info - The Vacancy Announcement Info documents contain standard vacancy announcement language which describes the duties and qualifications requirements for the position. These documents will only be visible to HR users.
The following series outside of top 40 series are also included in HR CARDS.
HR CARDS is continuing to expand to meet the needs of HR Specialists and Hiring Managers at the NIH.
Series outside of top 40 series in HR CARDS