HR Classification and Recruitment Document System (HR CARDS)
HR CARDS houses NIH standard Position Descriptions (PDs) and related classification and recruitment documents. This system enables managers and HR Specialists to retrieve PDs and corresponding documents to facilitate and simplify the hiring process. HR CARDS provides consistency for the hiring process by allowing for the standardization, streamlining, and expediting of the classification and recruitment process for HR Specialists, administrative personnel and managers.
News and Updates
The HR Systems Analytics and Information Division (HR SAID) is pleased to announce that the new HR CARDS system is now available to all users!
- The new system’s URL is: http://hrcards.nih.gov
- Resources, including user guides and FAQs, are available to help users learn the new system. They are located on the HR CARDS Support page on the OHR Website.
- Questions and concerns about the new system should be directed to HR Systems Support by submitting a Web Form Ticket
Thank you for your patience throughout the transition to the new HR CARDS system!
Top 40 Series Advertised at NIH in HR CARDS
- 0601-Health Scientist Administrator
- 0303-Program Support Assistant
- 2210-IT Specialist
- 0343-Program Analyst
- 0341-Administrative Officer
- 4749-Maintenance Mechanic
- 0201-HR Specialist
- 0560-Budget Analyst
- 0602-Medical Officer
- 1102-Contract Specialist
- 0644-Medical Technologist
- 1109-Grants Management Specialist
- 1105-Purchasing Agent
- 1001-Health Communications Specialist
- 1035-Public Affairs Specialist
- 0685-Public Health Analyst
- 1083-Technical Writer-Editor
- 1550-Computer Scientist
- 1529-Mathematical Statistician
- 2606-Electronic Industrial Controls Mechanic
- 7408-Food Service Worker
- 640-Health Technician (Dietetics)
- 0203-HR Assistant (OA)
- 0083-Police Officer
- 0501-Financial Management Analyst
- 5301-Door Systems Mechanic
- 2010-Inventory Management Specialist
- 0808-General Architect
Assessments - The Assessments column contains standard assessments (sets of applicant questions) to be used in conjunction with the vacancy announcement for a particular series/grade. This document includes the position specific questions used to rate the applicants. The Assessment documents will be visible to both HR users and managers.
Vacancy Announcement Info - The Vacancy Announcement Information documents contain standard vacancy announcement language which describes the duties and qualifications requirements for the position. These documents will only be visible to HR users.