Obtains information and identifies key issues and implications to make informed and objective decisions.
- Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into parts and considers each part in detail.
- Seeks information about alternatives and chooses an option that meets a goal, solves a problem or avoids a risk.
- Actively looks for discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information.
- Considers the costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success, when making a decision.
- Draws sound, fact-based conclusions, particularly when under pressure or faced with ambiguity.
- Makes informed, timely and effective decisions, distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information, and consulting others, when appropriate.
Recommended Training for Decision Making
Program/Course Title & Info
Problem Solving for Results (1022)
Build your Dream Team (4005)