Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Identifies and meets with appropriate parties to develop an understanding of the project goals and desired outcomes.
- Develops and utilizes measures to assess goal attainment and outcome achievement.
- Utilizes tools and techniques to ensure projects remain on target and on budget.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work and projects to achieve cost-savings and to attain goals.
- Effectively engages team members’ participation in achieving goals by identifying strengths of members and assigning tasks based on strengths.
Recommended Training for Results Orientation
Program/Course Title & Info
Managing Up Communicating with Your Boss (1019)
Note: Additional free SkillSoft classes may be available for this competency in the HHS Learning Management System .