Workflow information Tracking System (WiTS) at NIH
The Workflow information Tracking System (WiTS) provides the NIH community with a standardized way to submit, track, and report on HR and HR-related activities. It is used to drive consistency by reinforcing streamlined, optimized business processes via automated workflows.
The system facilitates communication with OHR’s IC business partners via online action initiation, automated status and reminder emails and direct access to HR reports. WiTS at NIH increases overall organizational transparency and accountability via accurate and timely reporting, and provides management officials with a tool to identify, monitor and manage staff workload and performance.
Learn more about what WiTS contains:
Learn more about the WiTS Project Team:
- The WiTS Project Team - Who the WiTS Project Team is.
- Our Mission and Vision - What the WiTS Project Team does and why.
- Our Values - These Values guide our decisions, actions, and behaviors and help us execute our Mission as we work toward our Vision.
News & Updates
New Proactive Workforce Action Deadline Report Available for IC Staff
NIH Training Center (NIHTC) Class Offering Workflow
This new workflow is used to track class offerings that will be managed, approved and coordinated by the NIHTC.
Please visit our WiTS Releases page to view all of the latest enhancements.
- Job Code Position Number (JCPN) Workflow Enhancements
- USA Staffing Upgrade Interconnection
Learn more about WiTS Enhancements.