Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Identifies and meets with appropriate parties to develop an understanding of the project goals and desired outcomes.
- Develops and utilizes measures to assess goal attainment and outcome achievement.
- Utilizes tools and techniques to ensure projects remain on target and on budget.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work and projects to achieve cost-savings and to attain goals.
- Effectively engages team members’ participation in achieving goals by identifying strengths of members and assigning tasks based on strengths.
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.