Affirmative Employment and EEOC MD-715
Understands and utilizes the EEOC and other Federal regulations to develop, implement and monitor agency EEO programs and to periodically report agency status to management officials.
- Possesses knowledge of affirmative employment laws, EEOC MD-715 and HR directives to develop a results oriented agency EEO program.
- Researches, analyzes and/or interprets EEOC and appropriate Federal directives, policies and procedures.
- Advises agency management on the integration of MD-715 program objectives in daily operations.
- Develops recommendations resulting from identified program barriers and deficiencies.
- Prepares the annual MD-715 plan/update, communicating the agency’s priorities for achieving a model EEO program.
- Benchmarks organizational practices in both the public and private sectors to determine the best approach for integrating affirmative employment laws, regulations, and policies.
Recommended Training for Affirmative Employment and EEOC MD-715
Program/Course Title & Info
EEO Training for Federal Employees
Note: Additional free SkillSoft classes may be available for this competency in the HHS Learning Management System.