Title 38 Pay
Title 38 Physician and Dentist Pay (PDP) : A hybrid pay authority intended to recruit and retain highly qualified physicians and dentists by providing a mechanism to compensate them at levels comparable to private sector physicians and dentists within the same locality area.
Title 38 Nurses and Allied Health Professionals: Higher base pay scales authorized for nurses and allied health professionals when necessary to address documented recruitment/retention problems and to provide rates that are competitive with the relevant labor market.
Title 38 Special Salary Rates
- 610 Nurse
- 633 Physical Therapist
- 642 Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- 644 Medical Technologist
- 647 Diagnostic Radiologic Technician/Technologist
- 649 Medical Instrument Technician
- 651 Respiratory Therapist (Registered)
- 660 Pharmacist
- 665 Research Speech Pathologist
- 669 Medical Record Administrator
- 675 Medical Record Technician
- 1306 Health Physicist